Sage is an antagonist in TalesFromTheSpidersWeb, first appearing in the video, HIDEANDSEEK. Unlike Clowny, he seems more orderly. However, he seems to have some sort of goal relating to David and how he acts.
- THROUGHTHEVOIDISHARMONY - This video is much more orderly. A fire is shown, and a message from Sage appears saying, 'all downhill, be wary of those around you.' Sage is then shown looking toward the sky, saying the following: 'this didn't start with you, but that doesn't mean its not your problem. You see, you have a chance to make things right, which is a chance that I never had.' A grim closeup of Sage, then, 'for I'm unable to do so much from here'. Clowny is shown poking at a bonfire, as Sage's messages say to 'watch out for this thing' and 'it has been hunting me for some time now.' A person's legs walking down a road, and 'follow the correct roads, they'll lead you closer to the truth.' A shot of the ground, and a final message saying, 'break the mold.'
- GHOSTOFTHINGSTOCOME - Sage is seen shrugging at the camera. Sage's mask is shown at the end of the video with what appears to be blood pouring out of the eye-holes.
- THEDETAILSAREINTHEDEVIL - Sage appears at the very end. He turns toward the camera revealing a widened eye.
- Why I Was In The Hospital - While it was unknown at the time, Sage makes an appearance in this video, acting as a hooded figure holding a camera.
- WHATDOYOUSEE - After some distorted imagery, Sage appears in the frame, half of his masked face shadowed. A message appears saying "What do you see" appears next to his face. He then picks up what seems to be the camera filming him, and points it at David's door. A POV of David from Why I Was In The Hospital is shown from when he attempts to run away from the Slender Man, and Sage reaches out a gloved arm, pulling David backwards toward the ground and causing him to spit up blood. The same deep audio plays as he zooms in on David's face. Sage then turns off the camera. A split screen shot of Sage with his eyes covered by hands is shown and the message at the bottom reads, "For I have yet to look."
- Sage means, 'having profound wisdom'.
- Sage seems to have some sort of telekinetic ability.